DescriptionBeginning in 1986, SubLOGIC, developers of the original Flight Simulator Series, released "Scenery Disks" which added airports, buildings, and landscape to regions outside the basic ones. In 1990, they re-released the disks in sets.
"Set B" includes: Scenery Disk #9 (expanded Chicago area, St. Louis, Cincinnati), Scenery Disk #12 (expanded New York area, Montreal, Halifax), and Hawaiian Odyssey (which included a treasure hunt across the islands, as well as "Experimental Scenery") (see Trivia for more).
This set works with all the original SubLOGIC-developed flight simulations, including Microsoft Flight Simulator versions 1-4, Sublogic Jet, and Flight Assignment: ATP.
The box cover was identical for all Scenery Collection sets, except for the gold sticker on the upper left.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Amiga Joker||Sep, 1992||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAccording to subLOGIC's "Computer Flight Newsbrief" newsletters, the "Scenery Collection" series consisted of:
- Set A: Scenery Disk 7 (D.C./Charlotte/Miami), Scenery Disk 11 (Detroit/Lake Huron), & Japan
- Set B: Disk 9, Disk 12, & Hawaii
- Great Britain (previously unreleased)
- California (originally called "USA I") - replaced Scenery Disk 3
- Southwest/South Central US (never released, likely aborted in favor of "USA West")