DescriptionThe year is 2083. A scientific team has been sent to the deserted planet Argilus and never came back. You are a member of a supply ship crew, whose task is to check the bases, and it becomes your mission to uncover the mystery behind the planet and to find the vanished camerades.
Schizm: Mysterious Journey is a traditional 1-st person perspective adventure in the style of graphical Zork games. It features 180-degree movement and was released on DVD, although it has also a scaled-down 5 CD version.
- "神秘之旅" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "神秘之旅" -- Chinese spelling (Traditional)
- "Щизм: мистическое приключение" -- Russian title
- "Schizm: Prawdziwe Wyzwanie" -- Polish title
- "Mysterious Journey: Schizm" -- Updated title
- "Mysterious Journey 1" -- common name
Part of the Following Groups
|A clone that rivals its mentor||Jeanne (76520)|
|You like what you like, and so do I||Paul Brown (18)|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||2001||100|
|Just Adventure||Nov, 2001||A-||91|
|Adventurespiele||Jan 17, 2006||90|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Aug 02, 2001||79 out of 100||79|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2002||70|
|4Players.de||Aug 22, 2001||64 out of 100||64|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Aug 31, 2001||63 out of 100||63|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul, 2001||52 out of 100||52|
|Aventura y Cía||Apr 14, 2002||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game engine is called V-Cruise and it was previously used in Reah.
Related Web Sites
- Schizm: Mysterious Journey (official website)
- Hints for Schizm (Written in question and answer form, these hints will help you solve the game at your own pace.)
- Interview with Łukasz Pisarek at Adventure Classic Gaming ((June 2008) ACG asks Pisarek about the history of Detalion, Art of Murder development, and adventure game design philosophies )
- Official Game Page (Schizm Web Site)
- Zarf's Non-Review (A review of Schizm by Andrew Plotkin, which due to it's tirade-like nature is deemed a non-review by the author (February, 2002).)
Leading Designer, 3D Artist, Animator: