DescriptionScrabble is a computerised version of the popular word game for Windows for one to four players. This game can be played over a network connection or on hot-seat mode. In single player mode it is played against the computer and the computer's strength can be customised in a range of one through to ten.
There are three kinds of game available:
- Scrabble: which is the common word making game
- Anagram: these games are a twelve round match, four rounds with five letter words, four with six letter words and finally four rounds with seven letter words. Successfully identifying the five letter words scores five points, the six letter words score ten points and the seven letter words score fifteen.
- Conundrum: each player has the same letters with which to make a single word. The letters are placed onto a playing area which has double & triple letter & word squares as well as normal squares. The object being to score as highly as possible which does not necessarily mean making the longest word
- "Scrabble - Every Word Counts!" -- Tag-lined Title
- "New Edition Scrabble" -- Alternate title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.