You must save the Aquadome! But is it in more danger from an inside traitor, or a vicious sea monster? As a famous inventor and scientist, you will use your inventions and skills to save the day.
- "Seastalker - You and the Ultramarine Bioceptor - An Infocom Junior Adventure" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Harry Crawford and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Atari 8-bit in-game title
- "Seastalker: Ed Ed and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- DOS in-game title
- "Seastalker: Dive Deep into Danger" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Dante Hicks and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Commodore 64 in-game title
- "Sea Quest" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
||14 out of 20
|All Game Guide
||Mar 02, 1995
||5.2 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
Sea Stalker slightly broke away from Infocom's all text standard, by featuring a radar screen on the sub that would be displayed at the top of the screen while the game text would be windowed at the bottom.
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage -- At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample
transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.
- The Commodore Zone -- All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.
- The Infocom Gallery -- High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Seastalker.