You must save the Aquadome! But is it in more danger from an inside traitor, or a vicious sea monster? As a famous inventor and scientist, you will use your inventions and skills to save the day.
- "Seastalker - You and the Ultramarine Bioceptor - An Infocom Junior Adventure" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Harry Crawford and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Atari 8-bit in-game title
- "Seastalker: Ed Ed and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- DOS in-game title
- "Seastalker: Dive Deep into Danger" -- Tag-lined title
- "Seastalker: Dante Hicks and the Ultramarine Bioceptor" -- Commodore 64 in-game title
- "Sea Quest" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|All Game Guide
||14 out of 20
||Mar 02, 1995
||5.2 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
Sea Stalker slightly broke away from Infocom's all text standard, by featuring a radar screen on the sub that would be displayed at the top of the screen while the game text would be windowed at the bottom.
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample
transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Seastalker.)