DescriptionYou're an archaeologist exploring an ancient pyramid in this Myst-like adventure. You've discovered evidence of a powerful artifact left behind by an advanced civilization, and you have to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. As you explore the pyramid and solve puzzles, you will travel across time and space to three different worlds.
The game features a point-and-click interface and static 3D rendered graphics, with full-motion video interludes and a VR headset mode allowing for 360 degree panning. The game ships on 2 cds.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Les Mystères de Louxor" -- French title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||2001||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||2001||100|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Sep 02, 2003||B||75|
|High Score||Macintosh||Dec, 1996||3 out of 5||60|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||May 19, 2002||50|
|Power Play||Windows||Jan, 1997||47 out of 100||47|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Jan, 1997||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer Interview (Four Fat Chicks' spoke to five creative minds behind Secrets of the Luxor, Mark Ahlin (3D graphics, video footage), Tanya Rizzuti (special effects), Adrian Ropp (special effects, additional 3D graphics), Del Ahlin (original score, sound effects), and Jared Atkin (programming, 3D graphics). )
- Secrets of the Luxor Solutions (Walkthrough by Aaron DeSoto)
- Secrets of the Luxor Walkthrough (By Linda Shaw & Norma Kuderna)
- Zarf's Review (A rather Mac-centric review of Secrets of the Luxor by Andrew Plotkin (May, 1996).)
Windows 3.x Credits