DescriptionFor the first time ever in an arcade racer, take control of either NASCAR or Indy cars and cruise around 16 detailed tracks. There are 3 views available to drive from. As well as individual races, you can play a full career. Derek Daly and Bob Jenkins provide a running commentary. Outside factors such as pit-crew mistakes and mechanical failures can affect your races.
- "アンドレッティ レーシング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- EA Sports games
- Mario Andretti licensees
- Michael Andretti licensees
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Hobby Consolas||Mar, 1997||90 out of 100||90|
|GamePro (US)||Feb, 1997||4.5 out of 5||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Tracks4 of the tracks are based on real life tracks. The other 12 were designed by the Andretti family themselves, using day and night conditions.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- August 1997 - one of the Top 10 Sports Games of All Time (PlayStation version)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Andretti Racing (Information about Andretti Racing at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.