missing cover art
DescriptionA FMV adventure set in the caves of Dun-Huang. A trap was set for a terrible demon. The trap worked all too well as it also trapped the stone cutters that built the trap in the walls of the cave. Its your mission to go in and unlock the stone cutters by solving various puzzles based on Chinese myth and lore.
The game uses the same slide show puzzles that made Myst famous. Unlike Myst, you have a mysterious guide who transforms in to a lotus blossom and provides history and explanations for the various puzzles.
There is also a help feature that provides clues to how to solve puzzles.
There are no SEGA Saturn screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "塔克拉玛干—敦煌传奇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Taklamakan: Tonkō Denki" -- Japanese title
- "Taklamakan: Dunhuang Chuanqi" -- Chinese title
- "Quest for Karma" -- Windows 9x re-release title
- "Karma: Der Fluch der 12 Höhlen" -- German title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Release historyThree years after its initial release as Karma: Curse of the 12 Caves, the game was re-released by a different publisher (DreamCatcher) as Quest for Karma.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Karma (Universal Hint System file gives you the answers in question and answer format.)
- Puzzle Solutions to Karma (Balmoral's complete puzzle solutions with graphics)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.