missing cover art
DescriptionA resurrection of the original classic platform game with a number of updates such as one and two player options, detailed graphics, character moves, a level editor, and music with sound effects. Beside you run from some red-toga wearing "Mad Monks" that eat you (like in the "Beast Master" movie) if they catch you, you have a few things on hand to use: small bombs, big bombs (nothing will reappear when they destroy something), a drill (for stone floors), booby-traps, and a few other things up your sleeve.
There are no SEGA Saturn user screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "LR'94" -- Common abbreviation
- "ロードランナー レジェンド リターンズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|SEGA-Mag (Objectif-SEGA)||Jul 05, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|Video Games||Apr, 1996||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- On the 80th level after collecting all the treasures you'll see the abbreviation name of the game - LR'94.
- This game was written on C++ language and 77th level is dedicated to it. Now not only true programmers know that C++ contains gold.
- If you'll run the game then minimize window, change Windows video resolution and return to game, you'll see the message - "In R'yleth doth Cthulhu lay". R'yleth is a sunken city, and Cthulhu is one of Ancients from H. P. Lovecraft's stories. Now you can understand where this lode is dug. You are in R'yleth.
- Games Magazine
- 1994 - Best New Arcade Game
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (Information about Lode Runner: The Legend Returns at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.