missing cover art
DescriptionThe Blue Bomber returns! The evil Dr. Wily discovers the remains of a strange robot that evidently came from space, and discovers a source of unbelieveablely powerful energy that could allow him to control the world with an army of unstoppable Robot Masters!
It's up to Mega Man to stop Wily once again! Now joined by a new ally, Duo, Mega Man takes off on his greatest mission yet!
There are no SEGA Saturn screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Rockman 8: Metal Heroes" -- Japanese Title
- "Mega Man 8" -- European Title
- "ロックマン8 メタルヒーローズ" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Mega Man / Rockman games
- Mega Man / Rockman series
- PlayStation the Best series
- Protagonist: Robot
- Satakore (SegaSaturn Collection) releases
There are no reviews for the SEGA Saturn release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Electric Playground||May 21, 1997||8 out of 10||80|
|SEGA-Mag (Objectif-SEGA)||Jun 02, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Revolution||Jul 29, 2004||B||75|
|GameSpot||Apr 15, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe original release of this game came with an anthology booklet.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Mega Man 8: Anniversary Edition (Information about Mega Man 8: Anniversary Edition at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.