DescriptionGet ready for more nights of masochistic puzzle goodness, because the Lost Vikings need your help once again! The brothers (Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout) are trying to get back home and you need to guide them through. Two brand new characters (Fang the Werewolf and Scorch the Dragon) also join the fray. Each character has their own special talents and they must be used in concert if you are to win.
There are no SEGA Saturn user screenshots for this game.
There are 99 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) title
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European SNES title
- "The Lost Vikings II" -- European in-game title
- "Lost Vikings 2: Norse by Norsewest" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the SEGA Saturn release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mega Fun||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Video Games||Feb, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Mar, 1997||7.4 out of 10||74|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Windows CD talkie version features voice-over done by professional cartoon actors. (Eric the Swift is voiced by Rob Paulsen who voiced Major Glory in Dexter's Laboratory and Yakko Warner in Animaniacs, among other roles).
Related Web Sites
- Norse By Norse West FAQs (Walkthroughs for various platforms on GameFAQs)