DescriptionPanzer Dragoon is set in a distant oppressive future. The Dark Dragon needs to be destroyed, and you, Keil Fluge, are aboard a dragon and armed with a powerful weapon to do so.
In this shooter, you ride an armored dragon on a predefined path with 360º of freedom (you can rotate and zoom in and out). This path takes you through an aquatic setting, through a tunnel and over a forest, and into combat with giant worms, wasps and flies. Each level ends with a boss. In a idea influenced by the film Blade Runner, cutscenes use a fusion language combining elements of German, Latin and Japanese.
There are no promo images for this game
- "パンツァードラグーン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Electric Playground||May 25, 1995||10 out of 10||100|
|HonestGamers||May 13, 2008||10 out of 10||100|
|Entertainment Weekly||Jun 09, 1995||A||100|
|All Game Guide||1998||90|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Nov 14, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Mega Fun||Jul, 1995||86 out of 100||86|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jul, 1995||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Oct 31, 1995||80|
|Power Unlimited||Jul, 1995||8 out of 10||80|
|CD Player||1996||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAs with many successful videogame series, an animé OAV adaptation was released in 1996 based on the universe and characters of Panzer Dragoon.
Related Web Sites
- Panzer Dragoon (official website)
- A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game (A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game )
- A review of the PC version of the game (A review of the PC version of the game)
- A short review of the Saturn version of the game (A short review of the Saturn version of the game)
Original Character Design: