DescriptionThe Three Kingdoms era of Chinese history is the setting for this strategic war game. Select one of 38 leaders and guide your people to power by military or diplomatic means in an isometrically viewed world. Military tactics such as well-placed taunts and deliberate enemy confusion are on offer. Weaponry includes catapults and automatic-firing crossbows.
- "三國志IV" -- Japanese spelling
- "Sangokushi IV" -- Japanese title
- "RTK 4" -- Common abbreviation
- "Romance IV of the Three Kingdoms: Wall of Fire" -- PSN release title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Inspiration: Literature
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
There are no reviews for the SEGA Saturn release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Nov, 1995||8.1 out of 10||81|
|GamePro (US)||Dec, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|Mega Fun||Nov, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Electric Playground||Jan 26, 1996||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Jun, 1996||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CutscenesVersions of the game that shipped on a CD contain video cutscenes taken from the 84-part Romance of the Three Kingdoms TV series produced by China Central Television (CCTV) in 1995.
Hidden eventThere's a secret hidden event in the game in which Liu Bei and his brothers pay Zhuge Liang three visits in order to recruit him as his Advisor.
Information also contributed by Nathan Taylor
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire (Information about Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.