SEGA Superstars Tennis Ad Blurbs
This is tennis with a twist… Join Sonic and his 15 friends on a trip to planet Superstars, where the whole world is tennis crazy! Balls teleport, multiply and explode, power-ups are thrown cross-court and characters unleash their superstar skills. Gameworlds, cameos, unlockables and extras - all to be found exclusively in the SEGA Superstars series!
- Let's play crazy tennis: A unique take on tennis featuring 16 SEGA legends, each with their own unique Superstar tennis skills!
- Play ball in 10 whacky locations: From an alien-filled spaceport to a zombiefied graveyard each featuring hilarious cameos and NPC’s from SEGA’s glorious gaming past.
- Party Game Madness:Shooting dragons! Potting monkeyballs! Smashing zombies! And more in 8 wild party games.
- Compete online:Utilise the online modes to compete against gamers from around the world.
- Virtua Tennis Engine: SEGA Superstars Tennis utilises the critically acclaimed Virtua Tennis 3 engine.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18210) on Oct 05, 2010.
Sega serves up a grand slam of tennis action, featuring some of its most popular characters.
- Play in ten fantastical courts, featuring guest umpires in places such as Sonic's Green Hill Zone and Ulala's galactic Space Channel 5 world
- Take a break in a batch of mini-games based on popular Sega titles, including House of the Dead and Virtua Cop
- Enjoy a soundtrack full of recognisable music from Sega games
Sega Superstars Tennis brings together over 15 of the most treasured and well known characters from the Sega universe, transporting them to a host of outrageous settings and unusual courts. Here's your chance to control a number of playable Sega idols, including Sonic the Hedgehog, AiAi from Super Monkey Ball, Ulala of Space Channel 5 and Amigo from Samba De Amigo. In addition to their own unique attributes, each character also comes equipped with their own superstar tennis skills, putting a whole new spin on each match, whether it's singles or doubles with your choice of partner.
As well as the Exhibition mode, there is also a Tournament mode which offers the chance to win silverware and unlock a variety of extras.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18210) on Jun 08, 2010.
Join your favourite characters on the court in SEGA Superstars Tennis on PlayStation 3.
- Play as some of the most famous SEGA characters ever, including AiAi, Alex Kidd, Dr. Robotnik and Sonic the Hedgehog
- Themed courts take you inside Sonic's Green Hill Zone, Space Channel 5's TV studio and the creepy Curien Mansion from House of the Dead
- Packed with mini-games and challenges to complete, or collect silverware in the Tournament Mode
Enjoy tennis like you've never seen before in SEGA Superstars Tennis, a game that brings together some of the most treasured and well known characters from the SEGA universe, in some of the most unusual courts and outrageous settings ever imagined.
SEGA Superstars Tennis has over 15 playable SEGA idols including Sonic the Hedgehog, AiAi of Super Monkeyball fame, Ulala of Space Channel 5 and Amigo from Samba De Amigo. In addition to their own unique attributes, each character will also come equipped with their own superstar tennis skills, putting a whole new spin on each match played.
Exhibition mode offers the chance to challenge Sonic, or the character or your choice, to a match on one of many courts, including Sonic's home court of Green Hill Zone, or Amigo's Carnival Park court. Wherever you play there will be a host of SEGA celebrities cheering you on from courtside, and by partaking in crazy doubles matches with your choice of partner, you could end up playing against some pretty unusual couples.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18210) on May 20, 2010.