Not an American user?
DescriptionShadow Sorcerer is a tie-in with the Dragonlance series of novels. The player controls a party of four adventurers that have just rescued 800 slaves and must shepherd them through the wilderness before the evil Dragon army catches up with them. There are three levels to the game:
- Strategic, where the player must move the refugees safely through the wilderness.
- Tactical, where the party explores dungeons and other areas of interest, searching for information and treasure to assist the escape.
- Political, where the players must deal with the refugee leaders and convince them to continue following the party.
Part of the Following Groups
- D&D / AD&D licensees
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Games with code-wheel copy protection
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|CU Amiga||Amiga||Dec, 1991||81 out of 100||81|
|Amiga Action||Amiga||Feb, 1992||78 out of 100||78|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Nov, 1991||72 out of 100||72|
|Amiga Power||Amiga||Dec, 1991||71 out of 100||71|
|Power Play||DOS||Jan, 1992||43 out of 100||43|
|Power Play||Amiga||Jan, 1992||43 out of 100||43|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaShadow Sorcerer came with a copy of the Dragonlance paperback "Wanderlust: The meetings Sextet Volume Two"
Based on Dragons of Hope by:
U.S. Gold LtdProject Manager:
Dimentia Design, Arc DevelopmentsEncounter design by: