DescriptionThe Fantasy Zone is a solar system consisting of eight brightly colored, fantastic planets. The evil Menons are trying to take over all of the planets in the Fantasy Zone by using misappropriated foreign currency to build their forces. It is the player's job to recover all of the coins and save the solar system!
Fantasy Zone is an arcade style shooter for one or two players. The goal is to destroy all of the creatures on each planet and collect as many of the lost coins as possible. At the end of each level is a large enemy that will have to be defeated before moving on to the next world. At various points in the game, the player will be able to find a parts shop, which allows purchasing improvements for his spaceship, including better weapons and faster engines.
- "3D Fantasy Zone: Opa-Opa Brothers" -- 3DS Japanese title
- "3D Fantasy Zone" -- Nintendo 3DS title
- "3D ファンタジーゾーン オパオパブラザーズ" -- 3DS Japanese spelling
- "ファンタジーゾーン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Sharp X68000 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Pending correction||3||Corn Popper (69886)
Oct 26, 2010
CartridgeFantasy Zone was the first ever Master System game to be released on cartridge. With their 32 kilobyte limitation, Sega Cards were no longer a viable option for modern games.
Opa-OpaThe main character of this game, Opa-Opa, has been an unofficial mascot of sorts for Sega, and has been seen in other games such as Zillion, Alex Kidd, and Phantasy Star Online.
Information also contributed by chirinea
Related Web Sites
- Fantasy Zone (A Fantasy Zone fan site displaying anything and everything related to the game. The site includes information, screenshot comparisons between consoles, promotional items, cameos, spin-offs and more about each Fantasy Zone game.)