There is no Sharp X68000 cover art on file for this game
Power-ups in the form of bells can be collected by shooting clouds. The color of the bell will change if it is shot by the player, assuming one of the possible colors:
- Yellow: grants bonus points;
- White: upgrades player's guns to a twin cannon;
- Blue: increases player's speed (up to five levels);
- Green: creates image copies of the craft for more firepower;
- Red: provides a shield to sustain damage.
One shot in the middle section of the craft will destroy it. Shots which hit one of the craft's arms will destroy only the arm. If both arms are lost, the craft won't be able to shoot bombs anymore and will have to be repaired by an ambulance.
In the two-player mode, TwinBee (cyan craft) and WinBee (red craft) have the same speed and they can join "hand-to-hand" and fire a super blast. Also in two player mode, if one craft is hit by the other from behind, it will fire four multi-directional shots.
Game Boy Advance