DescriptionBased on a series of books by French author Maurice Leblanc, this is the 4th mystery adventure game in Frogwares' Sherlock Holmes series.
Arsène Lupin is a French thief who arrives in London with one purpose - to steal 5 precious objects in the same amount of days from 5 distinguished locations, and get away clean. Will Lupin succeed in foiling Sherlock Holmes and Scotland Yard?
Help Sherlock discover when, where and how Lupin will strike by deciphering riddles and puzzles, talking with over 40 of London's citizens and finding important documents and objects. Dig for clues at many of London's famous sites - the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and others. Review all of the material gathered in a journal as Sherlock races against the clock to catch Lupin. Play as both Sherlock and Dr. Watson intermittently during the game. It is played completely by mouse using a point-and-click interface.
- "Шерлок Холмс против Арсена Люпена" -- Russian spelling
- "Sherlock Holmes y el Rey de los Ladrones" -- Spanish title
- "Sherlock Holmes vs the King of Thieves" -- Working title
- "Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin" -- UK title
- "Sherlock Holmes kontra Arséne Lupin" -- Polish title
- "Sherlock Holmes jagt Arsène Lupin" -- German title
- "Sherlock Holmes Contre Arsène Lupin" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fictional character: Sherlock Holmes
- Frogwares' Sherlock Holmes series
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Setting: Belle Époque
|Fairly tedious; not really up to the previous title (The Awakened)||thud (88)|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Aug 06, 2008||80|
|Gameswelt||Nov 14, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|4Players.de||Nov 07, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|GamingExcellence||Sep 24, 2008||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 2007||70 out of 100||70|
|gameZine (UK)||May 28, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Captain||Nov 16, 2007||62 out of 100||62|
|Gamer.nl||Dec 03, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||May 12, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 23, 2007||11 out of 20||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (Official website)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A mini-review of Nemesis by Andrew Plotkin (September, 2008).)
Arsène Lupin from the character created by: