Showtime Championship Boxing
The different game modes (different for heavyweight and welterweight) include:
- Single Fights (Quick): fight for only one round until one of the boxers is knocked out.
- Single Fights (Regular): play for 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 rounds and choose to decide it by a KO, TKO or by points.
- Points System: after each round each boxer is awarded points based on performance. At the end of a fight, or after a KO or TKO, the player with the most points wins.
- Belts: series of three (Amateur), four (Contender) or six (Showtime) fights. Each fight lasts four rounds or three minutes and the aim is to win one of the belts.
- King of the Ring: one boxer takes on all other boxers in his weight division in one long round.
Director of Development