DescriptionWarlords is the first expansion of Civilization IV. It includes:
- A new unit for all civs, the warlord (a military leader) who provides new abilities to units.
- A unique building for each civ, as they have a special unit in the original game.
- 6 new civilizations
- 10 new leaders
- A new diplomatic option, the vassal state
- 2 new traits for leaders
- 3 new wonders, including the Chinese Great Wall you can view from space.
- 6 historical game scenarios
- "文明帝國 IV：戰神" -- Chinese title (traditional)
- "シヴィライゼーション４ ウォーロード" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game industry News (GiN)||Windows||Oct 04, 2006||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Aug, 2006||81 out of 100||81|
|EmpireOnline.com||Windows||Jul 28, 2006||80|
|PC Zone||Windows||Aug 24, 2006||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Aug 03, 2006||79 out of 100||79|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Windows||Aug 08, 2006||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Factornews||Windows||Aug 20, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Meristation||Windows||Jul 26, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Windows||Aug 04, 2006||14 out of 20||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows||Oct, 2006||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Warlords Takes Civilization Building Into New Worlds (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Civilization IV: Warlords (November, 2006).)
Original Creator of Civilization: