DescriptionA collection of six BASIC games individually loadable from tape:
- Apple Tree: two baskets are on either side of the eponymous tree, one controlled by each paddle. Maneuver them to catch the juicy apples that randomly succumb to gravity, lest they splat on the ground.
- Safecracker: a two-player challenge where each side tries to guess the three-digit combination of a safe. The numbers are dialed in using the paddles, complete with the dramatic prerequisite of a *click* when the right digit is reached. The first player to open a safe door wins.
- Pip Shoot: accumulate as many points as you can by shooting pips as they fly across the screen, with the help of your trusty crosshair. A pip's point value depends on its color, as shown in the on-screen legend. In a rather unorthodox control scheme, each paddle operates a separate axis.
- Minelayer: each player attempts to trap the other by laying mines on the surface of a two-dimensional field. Stepping on a landmine spells a messy, explosive end for you, and victory for your opponent.
- Blockade: a two-player Snake-like game, where both sides are engaged in simultaneous wall building. Construction may be steered in four directions, and the objective is to survive without running head-first into a wall (your opponent's or your own).
- Quadripong: as the name suggests, this is a quadrilateral version of Pong, with a bat along each wall; the left/right pair is controlled by one paddle, the top/bottom pair by the other. A missed ball earns a point to the computer, while the player scores by knocking the ball into the central orange square.
- "Side Show: Six Games" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.