Advertising BlurbsAtari Australia website - Game Boy Advance:
- All-new Story Mode in addition to the hit arcade game
- 4-person multiplayer mode via link cable
- Additional training and challenge modes
- Amazing recreation of the arcade hit
Contributed by Xoleras (66218) on May 16, 2004.
Silent Scope's sniping action goes portable on the Game Boy® Advance! The President and his family have been taken hostage and you must rescue them from the clutches of evil terrorists. With all new GBA content in addition to the original arcade game, Silent Scope brings the thrill of taking down terrorists to the palms of your hands.
- On-screen targeting system with magnifiable scope allows you to shoot with incredible precision.
- Exercise your sniping skills in downtown cities, freeways, and night-vision missions.
- Features all of the modes from the original arcade, plus exclusive bonus modes.
- Incredibly detailed graphics drawn straight from the arcade original.
- No special peripheral required to play.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69757) on Dec 14, 2002.
Get ready to experience the arcade hit on your PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. The President and his family have been kidnapped by lethal terrorists, and the government turns to an elite counter-terrorist sniper to neutralize the hostile threats. Your mission is to infiltrate the terrorist's headquarters, clear all areas of danger and return the President's family safely to the White House.
What do you do when your city is positively swarming with armed terrorists, armed threats are a daily occurrence and the President and his family are being held hostage? You might feel tempted to call in a 50-man SWAT team, but ever heard that expression "too many cooks"? Sometimes it's better to rely on one man, a sniper rifle and a box full of bullets.
If you're not daunted by this task, rise to the challenge and take on the role of the Silent Scope sharpshooter. From rooftops to bridges, no man can escape your beady eye and steady hand. But not only are you against an unknown quantity of armed and extremely dangerous reprobates, but you're also running against the clock. High tension combine with fast paced action in this addictive thriller.
Contributed by Grant McLellan (545) on Sep 12, 2001.