DescriptionSimCity: Cities of Tomorrow is DLC (download content) for SimCity (2013) and adds a futuristic look with new things to build. The player can use two specialisations: either the ecological Academy or the polluting corporation OmegaCo which both offer different things to build, e.g. the academy has a overhead railway and a unit which changes sewage to drinkable water. However, all those fancy new toys require the new ControlNet resource which needs to produced with the appropriate buildings. The main new addition are mega towers (up to eight per city) in which the floors can be changed to the known zones (commercial, industry and living). Depending on which faction has the advance, the look of the city adapts considerably.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "SimCity: Города будущего" -- Russian title
- "SimCity: Villes de demain" -- French title
- "SimCity: Steden van de toekomst" -- Dutch title
- "SimCity: Städte der Zukunft" -- German title
- "SimCity: Města budoucnosti" -- Czech title
- "SimCity: Framtidens städer" -- Swedish title
- "SimCity: Ciudades del Mañana" -- Spanish title
- "SimCity: Città del Futuro" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Girl Gamers UK||Windows||Nov 25, 2013||80|
|Gamer.nl||Windows||Nov 26, 2013||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Worth Playing||Windows||Jan 14, 2014||7 out of 10||70|
|Everyeye.it||Windows||Dec 02, 2013||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Windows||Nov 15, 2013||6 out of 10||60|
|PCGamesN||Windows||Nov 25, 2013||6 out of 10||60|
|IGN Italia||Windows||Nov 26, 2013||6 out of 10||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Nov 12, 2013||59 out of 100||59|
|GameSpot||Windows||Nov 20, 2013||5 out of 10||50|
|PC Invasion (INC Gamers)||Windows||Nov 29, 2013||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow (official website)