DescriptionThe Sims 3: World Adventures
is an add-on for The Sims 3
with a holiday theme. The player can travel to three destinations (China, Egypt and France) which are in principle the same as their regular homes - they can live like usual. But the heart of this extension are quest series, so-called adventures, which tell stories and solving small tasks, e.g. learning one of the three new abilities (martial arts, producing nectar and photography), making friends or meditate for three hours. This opens dungeons in which the sims can find treasures, disarm or avoid traps, solve puzzles or survive mazes.
Every solved quests gives two rewards: antique coins which can be used to buy special items and visa-points which raise the visa-level. This sets how long the sims are allowed to stay - beginners have to go home after three days and advanced vacationists up to twelve days. One holiday day costs at least 1000 of the regular currency for each person and doesn't progress the "real" sims time.
- "The Sims 3: Wymarzone Podróże" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 3: Verdenseventyr" -- Danish title
- "The Sims 3: Travel Adventures" -- Italian title
- "The Sims 3: Reisefeber" -- Norwegian title
- "The Sims 3: Maailmanmatkaaja" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims 3: Destination Världen" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims 3: Cestovní Horečka" -- Czech title
- "The Sims 3: A Világ Körül" -- Hungarian title
- "Os Sims 3: Aventuras no Mundo" -- Portuguese title
- "Los Sims 3: Trotamundos" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 3: Destination Aventure" -- French title
- "Die Sims 3: Reiseabenteuer" -- German title
- "De Sims 3: Wereldavonturen" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
It was voted Best Expansion/DLC Award in Cheat Code Central's 2009 Cody Awards.