missing cover art
DescriptionMortville Manor is an adventure game which takes place in 1951. Someone is murdered in an impressive manor, and it's up to Jerome Lange to solve the case. But beware: something otherworldly is going on here...
The gameplay focuses on conducting a detective investigation rather than on inventory-based puzzles, though items must be found and examined for its purposes. Conversations with suspects offer a wide variety of topics. The player wanders through the mansion at his own pace, but events would sometimes occur regardless of his actions. The game's interface consists of a drop-down menu with about two dozen different verbs used for interaction.
There are no Sinclair QL user screenshots for this game.
There are 54 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Le manoir de Mortevielle" -- French title
- "Der Landsitz von Mortville" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 1989/1 (issue #16): ACE Adventure Awards 1988: "Prettiest game of the year" (editorial choice)
Related Web Sites
- Mortville Manor - Wikipedia (information about the game in the open encyclopedia)
- The X Web - www.lankhor.net (The games Lankhor)