DescriptionSingstar Legends offers yet another patch of songs to sing in this 7th game of the series. The objective of the game is to sing songs and sing them well. The game gives points according to player's performance. There is three difficulty levels to choose from, the easiest one being very forgiving, making the game fun to even those amongst us that are melodically challenged.
- Aretha Franklin-Respect
- Barry White-You're The First, The Last, My Everything
- Black Sabbath-Paranoid
- David Bowie-Life On Mars?
- Depeche Mode-Enjoy The Silence
- Dusty Springfield-Son Of A Preacher Man
- Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong-Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
- Elton John-Rocket Man
- Elvis Presley-Blue Suede Shoes
- Jackie Wilson-Reet Petite (The Finest Girl You Ever Want To Meet)
- John Lennon-Imagine
- Johnny Cash-Ring Of Fire
- Lynyrd Skynyrd-Sweet Home Alabama
- Madonna-Papa Don't Preach
- Marvin Gaye-I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Patsy Cline-Crazy
- Pet Shop Boys-Always On My Mind
- Roxy Music -Love Is The Drug
- Sam Cooke-What A Wonderful World
- The Jackson 5-I Want You Back
- The Monkees-Daydream Believer
- The Police-Roxanne
- The Righteous Brothers-Unchained Melody
- The Rolling Stones-Sympathy For The Devil
- The Smiths-This Charming Man
- Tina Turner-What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Whitney Houston-The Greatest Love Of All
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
- "SingStar: Legendat" -- Finnish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameCell UK||Nov 12, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Good Game||Nov 14, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Jolt (UK)||Dec 02, 2006||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Futuregamez.net||Nov 21, 2006||84 out of 100||84|
|Silicon-Fusion.com||Nov 14, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer Within||Nov 06, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Good Game||Nov 14, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Nov 08, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Gameplanet||Dec 07, 2006||70|
|EL33TONLINE||Dec 03, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Italian version does not contain the tracks by Black Sabbath, Blur, Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Roxy Music, The Monkees, The Righteous Brothers and The Smiths. Instead, Italian artists are included:
- 883 - Una Canzone D'Amore
- Carmen Consoli - Confusa E Felice
- Carmen Consoli - Parole Di Burro
- Jovanotti - Bella
- Jovanotti - Ragazzo Fortunato
- Ligabue - A Che Ora È La Fine Del Mondo
- Pooh - Uomini Soli
- Zucchero - Con Le Mani
- Zucchero - Diamante
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.