DescriptionSITris is a single-player, shareware, falling block game. This game is essentially a Tetris clone with virtually identical gameplay and some additional features. In this game the player can;
- redefine the action keys;
- choose whether the next piece is displayed;
- choose between regular, small, large, wide or skinny blocks;
- start at any of the ten levels of difficulty;
- select from five different heights at which the blocks are released;
- use three different block sets or a use a combination of all of them;
- enable the SITris amoeba, an invisible creature that eats random blocks creating holes;
- enable a block creation function that causes blocks to spontaneously appear.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.