DescriptionIn Slender: The Eight Pages the player must collect 8 manuscript pages in a dark forest to escape from the evil entity known as Slender Man, originally invented in the Something Awful website forum. The game is played from a first-person perspective and largely in a dark environment. The player is equipped with a flashlight with limited batteries. The more pages the player collects, the more persistent Slender Man will be in his hunt for the player. The player has to be careful because looking too long at the Slender Man will drain his/hers sanity, causing distortions to appear in the character's vision until all sanity is gone.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Hrej!||Windows||Dec 17, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|The Escapist||Windows||Aug 20, 2012||90|
|Plné Hry||Windows||Sep 21, 2012||90 out of 100||90|
|Softonic||Windows||Sep, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Softonic||Macintosh||Sep 21, 2012||80|
|Game industry News (GiN)||Windows||Sep 15, 2012||40|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Aug, 2012||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- GameStar (Germany) / GamePro (Germany)
- 2012 - #3 Best Indie Game / Mod of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Slender: The Eight Pages (official website)
- Slender: The Eight Pages (product page on the developer's website)
- Wikipedia: Slender: The Eight Pages (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)