DescriptionBallz is a fighting game, but what makes it unique is the fact that your player is made out of balls. The game has a detailed 3D engine with a fixed camera. The game plays like your normal beat 'em up game. This game supports 2 players, 3 difficulties, and up to 21 matches.
There are no promo images for this game
- "３次元格闘ボールズ" -- Japanese Super Famicom spelling
- "Ballz 3D: The Battle of the Ballz" -- European title
- "Ballz 3D: The Battle of the Balls" -- German title
- "Ballz" -- Genesis version title screen
- "3-Jigen Kakutō: Ballz" -- Japanese Super Famicom title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the SNES release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Jan, 1995||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Dec, 1994||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Dec, 1994||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Video Game Den||May 29, 2007||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Edge 16Ballz 3D: Fighting at its Ballziest was originally intended for the ill-fated Edge 16, a cartridge-based gaming system that allowed players to compete against one another using a modem and phone lines. Instead, the game was released on the Genesis and SNES systems and the Edge 16 slipped into obscurity.
Related Web Sites
- Ballz - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
Game Design and Concept: