DescriptionBest of the Best Championship Karate is a realistic fighting game. After you choose your fighter for his parameters (strength, stamina and resistance), you can choose from 55 different moves. You can now train your fighter at a gym before the real fights. To master the game, one must alternate training and fights, as training improves stamina, strength and resistance. Be careful, loosing a fight reduces those parameters, so you have to be ready before getting on the ring !
- "The Kick Boxing" -- Japanese Game Boy and Japanese and Korean Genesis title
- "Super Kick Boxing" -- Japanese Super Famicom title
- "Panza Kick Boxing 2" -- Working title
- "Kick Boxer 2" -- Informal name
- "スーパーキックボクシング" -- Japanese Super Famicom spelling
- "ザ・キックボクシング" -- Japanese Game Boy/Genesis spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Play Time||Mar, 1993||79 out of 100||79|
|N-Force||Feb, 1993||76 out of 100||76|
|Mega Fun||Jun, 1993||71 out of 100||71|
|Super Play Magazine UK||Mar, 1993||50 out of 100||50|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Feb, 1993||6 out of 12||50|
|Total! (Germany)||Jul, 1993||3.75 out of 6||45|
|All Game Guide||1998||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Project Manager (Responsable de projet):
Illustration / Design Direction: