Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind Ad Blurbs (SNES)
Advertising BlurbsBack of US SNES Box:
"NO WAY CAN I CRAM ALL MY COOL FEATURES ON THE BACK OF THIS WIMPY BOX!"
- 16 megs -- "Over 40 awesome animations. Five wild worlds. Countless furballs!"
- 16 big levels -- "An average of 300 screens purr level. Humongous or what?"
- 7 music tracks -- "Just like goin' to see a 'Furminator' movie" Interaction cartoon -- "Spend Saturdays playing cartoons, not watching 'em!"
- More Sound Effects -- "I plop. I boing. I splat. I need medical attention."
- Gorgeous Graphics -- "I'm prettier than Mel and Debbie Gibson combined."
- Digitized voice -- "Next, I'm gonna get my own 1-900 number!"
"When you're a bankable star like me they don't skimp on the megs, no siree bobcat ... 16 megs! 16 mondo megs of marvelous me pouncing outta' this cart -- running, leaping, flying, and falling all over your face!"
"I'm Bubsy. I'm tryin' to save the Earth from Woolies. No, Woolies aren't what you get from wearing cheap underwear! Woolies are space dweebs in flying saucers out to purr-loin the earth's supply of yarnballs. But enough about them. Let's talk about me!"
Contributed by fooziex (2946) on Jul 30, 2004.