DescriptionGenghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf is a 2D turn-based grand strategy game, based on the life of the historical Mongol leader Temujin, better known as Genghis Khan. The gameplay is similar to other grand strategy games from Koei, like Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Nobunaga's Ambition. The game has various scenarios from the Conquest of Mongolia (the unification of Mongol tribes) to World Conquest (with up to six playable factions). On the world/country map (divided into smaller provinces) the player develops his own provinces, gives orders to his subordinates, establishes alliances and recruits armies. The battles are presented in a separate mode, where the player directs troops using commands.
- "蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Japanese spelling
- "スーパー蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Super Famicom spelling
- "Super Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Super Famicom title
- "Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genghis Khan series
- Genre: Grand strategy
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Setting: Chinese Yuan Dynasty
|Simple, but seductive. Game addiction at its finest.||David Bailey (14)|
|Nice strategy game, simpler than other Koei games||Scott G (728)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.