The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

4.2
Written by  :  darthsith19 (64)
Written on  :  Jul 13, 2006
Platform  :  SNES

read more reviews by darthsith19

Summary

Best SNES game ever!

The Good

I remember the days... when I was a kid, my brother had strategy, he always knew where to go in the dungeons and what to do to win, but he sucked at fighting, so I fought, he told me what to do. Ah, Zelda. What a great game. Talk about Challenging. My neighbor beat the entire game when his kid got it and he doesn't even play video games! I have beaten this game like twenty times! What better game? Great music, sound effects, all the weapons and heart pieces to collect, upgrading your sword, shield, armor... going through all the dungeons, fighting all the cool bad guys and the bosses... traveling between the Dark World and the light world... all the things to do, mini games, talking to everyone, and when you discovered something new, it was like Heaven. I remember I used to come home from school and start playing and wouldn't want to stop and do my homework, and then my mom made a new rule: No videogames till your homework is done. Ah, well. And the forest when your in the Dark Side, so challenging, like a maze, and the end... the music at the end... oh man. What a great game. A true masterpiece. And the story... oh man, your never gonna get such a good story in a video game... it almost makes you wanna cry at the end. What a great game.

The Bad

Nothing to add here.

The Bottom Line

If you don't got it, get it. If you got it, play it.