NBA Live 96 (SNES)

Sport
Misc
Written by  :  Thomas T (217)
Written on  :  Dec 15, 2006
Platform  :  SNES

read more reviews by Thomas T

Summary

Simply the Best NBA Live Game for the SNES

The Good

This game is the most complete basketball game ever made for the Super Nintendo. Gameplay is realistic and the music rocks! I also like the fact that this game has League Leaders stats during season play. One thing that keeps this game fun is the create a player option. It's extremely entertaining to name your created player after you and go against the best basketball players in the world. Furthermore, this game lets you trade for any player you like. There are also offensive and defensive plays to choose from. This game is jam packed with features.

The Bad

The graphics is not very good. You can't hardly tell the different between players by looking at their faces. I also don't like how they bend their bodies like they are really old. Thankfully, you can clearly see their numbers and their skin tones, which helps to distingish players. Although it looks terrible by today's standards it's very good back in the 16-bit days.

The Bottom Line

This game is the best basketball game I have played on the SNES. It is a game with lots of features and it is fun to play. It's definitely one of the top sports game for the SNES. I also think that it is one of the best game ever made for the Super Nintendo.