PGA Tour Golf Ad Blurbs (SNES)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in Compute, November 1990:
- Play in real tournaments on real courses: TPC at Sawgrass, TPC at Avenel, and PGA West Stadium Course. Bonus course - tournament-tough Sterling Shores.
- Compete against 60 PGA TOUR pros in four round tournament play. Pro stats modeled after real players' scores.
- Fight to finish in the money. Keep track of the top cash winners through the Leading Money Winners board.
- Panoramic fly-by shot and look-back view give you real TV-style coverage.
- Ten featured PGA TOUR pros give personal insights on each hole.
- Check the leader board at any time for the latest in TOUR standings.
- Announcers keep you posted on important shots and changes in standings.
- Unique 3D topographical grid lets you read the contours of the greens.
- Select special shot options like chip, punch and fringe putting.
- Club selection and ball lie affects spin on the ball.
- Track your own statistics in real PGA TOUR categories like driving accuracy, par breakers, and putting average.
Make The Putt Or Miss The Cut...
Crouch down and read the green. The only thing between you and the final money rounds is fifteen feet of landscape that's flat to everyone but a golfer. Will a hard break turn into heartbreak? Join the PGA TOUR and find out for yourself.
The pressures of a PGA TOUR pro
The best of live action TV coverage
Accurate and addicting
Contributed by Belboz (6579) on Sep 29, 2001.