On October 29, 1994, Super Double Dragon was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games. Add
Did You Know?
Seeing as how Tradewest couldn't wait for Technos Japan to finish Super Double Dragon, they released a slightly unfinished version out to the U.S. market. Meanwhile, Technos added the final touches to the game and released it in Japan some time later.
What are the big differences between the U.S. version and the Japanese version? I'll list as many as I can:
* Better vocal clips. Billy and Jimmy sound more realistic and younger.
* The music tracks play in a slightly different order.
* Slightly cleaner graphics.
* The Technos logo that appears at startup uses Mode7 in the Japanese version.
* Some unused music tracks from the U.S. version were finally used in the Japanese version.
* The game overall has a better balance of difficulty. Add