Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - SNES (US):
BE A PUZZLE PRODIGY!
- Play alone or challenge a friend in simultaneous, split-screen action.
- Line up three blocks of the same color and vroosh! - they explode!
- Get rid of special Flash Blocks and wipe out matching color pieces in one move.
- Pit your brain against the Puzzle-mode, where the solution lies in how a single piece is played.
- A tougher Tetris with more shapes, more components, 30 levels - and unlimited solutions!
If you loved the international game sensation Tetris, you'll be wild for the newest dimension in puzzle fun: Tetris 2!
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65856) on Apr 25, 2005.
The mesmerizing fun of Tetris returns - and the challenge escalates to new heights! Test your dexterity, tease your brain and rack up points with Tetris 2. Your split-second decisions lead you to a new dimension in puzzle-solving action!
TETRIS 2 IS BACK!
Tetris 2, the popular sequel to the megahit Tetris, is back and more fun than ever on Super NES!
Tetris 2 consists of red, blue, and yellow blocks. In addition to having different colored blocks, the game also features three block types: Falling Blocks, Flash Blocks and Fixed Blocks. The object of Tetris 2 is to arrange the Falling Blocks so three or more blocks of the same color line up horizontally or vertically. When a horizontal or vertical match occurs, the similarly colored blocks disappear. To win, you must strategically place your Falling Blocks and eliminate all Fixed Blocks from the screen.
While maintaining the sophisticated simplicity of the original Tetris game, Tetris 2 moves forward with exciting puzzles that are more captivating than ever!
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65856) on Apr 12, 2005.