Tetris & Dr. Mario (SNES)

Written by  :  J W (101)
Written on  :  Sep 04, 2009

read more reviews by J W

Summary

TERRIBLE!

The Good

Tetris: Guess the gameplay was alright. Sounds were okay and decent graphics.

Dr Mario: You have the choice of whether or not you can play it or not.

Mixed Match: I liked the graphics and the sounds.

Onto the bad, where most Nintendo-made games have plenty.

The Bad

Tetris: The music sounds terrible. Also, the game is very frustrating.

Dr Mario:Everything. The music in this game is the worst. It is ANNOYING( the synthesizers that those horrible game makers at Nintendo are what makes it annoying) and sounds AWFUL. MIDI music sounds a whole lot better than the agitating tunes on this game! The whole concept is S-T-U-P-I-D. You try to land the pills on the viruses, which is obviously a very dumb rendition of Tetris. Do not play Dr Mario.

Mixed Match: The AI is DREADFULLY STUPID. It just keeps flipping the blocks and always stacks them to the top. While the music is the best of the games, it still sounds poor. The concept is lame.

The Bottom Line

Nintendo games are bad. When they released Mario, everyone liked it, but I sure don't. They've released other horrible games like Metroid, Zelda, and Donkey Kong that are horrible( and not to mention terribly overrated). Do not get any Nintendo game. The games they licence are good, but the ones they make are just terrible.

Grab a good game like Sim City or The Sims instead.