Not an American user?
DescriptionA platform game starring Tin Tin. Tintin in Tibet follows on the heel of Infograme's Asterix & Obelix, with the same gameplay. Although the game will prove easy for the expert gamer, there are many levels to pass, each of which features new locations, enemies, and obstacles that serve to advance the storyline.
- "Tintin nel Tibet" -- Italian title
- "Tintin i Tibet" -- Danish/Swedish title
- "Tintin en el Tibet" -- Spanish title
- "Tintin au Tibet" -- French title
- "Tintim no Tibet" -- Portugese title
- "Tim in Tibet" -- German title
- "Kuifje in Tibet" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Total! (Germany)||Dec, 1995||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 06, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|Super Play Magazine UK||Jan, 1996||25 out of 100||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game is based on the popular "Tintin" comics, created, written, and illustrated by Georges Remy, alias Herge, who is also the father of such series as "Jo, Zette et Jocko" and "Quick & Flupke".
B.L. Stryker (20696) added Tintin in Tibet (SNES) on Dec 24, 2005
Jean‑Marc Torroella, Pierre‑Marie Dormenil, Delphine Personnaz, Celine Billon, Nathalie Jean‑Bart, Barry HutchinsonSound: