DescriptionSnoopy Tennis lets the player take control of Charles Schultz's famous Peanuts Gang and compete in a series of tennis games similar to Mario Tennis. The player can initially choose from eight characters to play (Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Franklin, Sally, Peppermint Patty & Schroeder) each with their unique strengths and weaknesses. By winning against certain opponents and various modes the player can unlock an additional four characters (Pigpen, Marcie, Rerun and Woodstock).
There are four different courts to choose from, a forest location, the beach, the schoolyard and Charlie Brown's backyard, with an additional four locations unlocked during gameplay. There are six different single player game modes to choose from:
- Normal, which is a best two-out-of-three game set.
- Power, where the player plays a game of tennis with the ability to use power-ups during the match.
- Points Win, which the player with the most points within a two minutes wins the match.
- Sudden Win, which has no service breaks and the first player with two victories wins the game.
- Squash, which is still a normal game of tennis, but adds walls to both sides of the court.
- "スヌーピーテニス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||2001||90|
|GamePro (US)||Apr 10, 2001||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jul, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Jul 01, 2001||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Peanuts characters in this game are:
- Charlie Brown
- Peppermint Patty
Unlockable characters include