DescriptionSnowboard Park Tycoon is more of a first-person snowboarding action game than a tycoon game. Players have the option to jump right into the action with the "Action" mode, or complete challenges on various unlockable slopes in the "Career" mode.
In the Action mode, players can either race down a pre-designated slope or else construct their own using an assortment of ramps, rails, mounds, natural forms, and bonus structures. After constructing a custom slope in the third-person slope editor, players can click the "Try It!" button to test their skills in first-person mode against their new creation.
In the Career mode, players can create a custom profile, choose their character model and board style, and complete various challenges. These challenges unlock additional levels, and include:
- Jam Session Challenge: Get as many points as possible performing tricks down the mountain
- Race Challenge: Race other boarders down the mountain
- Maximum Coinage: Collect all the coins and reach the trophy before the time runs out
- Snowball Challenge: Throw snowballs at targets and perform tricks to obtain more snowballs
- Follow the leader: Keep up with your rival as you board down the mountain
- Bone Crusher: Break all 206 bones in your body before the time is up
- Impress the Photographers: Place pieces on the mountain in such a way as to pull of as many tricks near the pre-positioned photographers as possible
- Slalom Challenge: Board through the slaloms before the time runs out. Each gate awards you more time.
- Monkey See, Monkey Do: Watch the tricks the monkey performs and then reproduce them.
- Hoops Challenge: Make it through all of the flaming hoops placed on the mountain
- Tycoon Challenge: Buy jumps in the third-person construction mode in order to attract snowboarders. They'll perform tricks on these jumps, each of which awards you cash for bigger and better jumps. Make enough cash before the time runs out.
In some levels, comical characters such as a roaring yeti or penguins jamming to boom boxes decorate the terrain.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "滑雪场大亨" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.