Not an American user?
DescriptionSpace Fever is Nintendo's own (unauthorised, hence no copyright notices on-screen) clone of Taito's Space Invaders. In order not to come off as a blatant pirate copy, it introduces a range of Nintendo-specific touches:
- Taito's aquatic-themed aliens are replaced by chickens, cats and dogs (or pigs?)
- The "heartbeat" backdrop sound is replaced by a more intricate beat.
- The bonus UFO scores lower and flashes in seven colours.
- There are 12 instead of 11 columns of aliens.
- Three modes of play are available:
- A: The aliens move not in one, but in two blocks which split up and join together again.
- B: The game start with just one row of aliens, but as they move downwards, new rows are added from behind.
- C: Basically the same gameplay as Taito's original.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Игги Друге (37176) added Space Fever (Arcade) on Jan 21, 2014