Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
- Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
- Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
- Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
- Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Spaceplan (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.