DescriptionThree men are the only survivors from a shipwreck off the coast of a small island in the South Atlantic ocean. They are washed ashore at the north west coast of the island and has to travel across it to the south east where a boat is located. On the island are six settlements and at only one of these can the boat be bought. The party also need plenty of food with them on the boat and this can be bought at the settlements. As the player guides his party across the island he will come across many animals who will have challenges for him to solve. By failing a challenge one party member will be killed. The game ends when all three party members are dead.
There are nine animals each with its own challenge in the form of a mini game. These are:
- Catch the Koala: The koala is hiding in one of hundred trees and the player has six guesses to figure out in which one. A clue is given after each guess.
- Maze of Crocodiles: The player has to make his way through the maze without touching any of the crocodiles.
- Leaping Lemmings: The lemmings are jumping from a cliff above the player who must avoid them by moving left and right.
- Snake Shoot: The snakes move across the screen beneath the player who has to shoot 15 snakes in 45 seconds.
- The Kicking Sheep: The sheep kicks with one of his legs and the player has to quickly press the corresponding number
- The Proud Lion: The name of the lion quickly flashes on the screen and the player then has to type it in correctly.
- The Mathematical Marmosets: Within a limited time an equation of marmosets is shown on the screen and when gone the player has to enter the right number.
- The Gambling Gorilla: The gorilla throws three dices and the player has to guess if his own throw will be higher or lower.
- The Memory-Testing Elephant: The player has to memorize a series of numbers and then enter them in the right order.
There are no promo images for this game
- "El Explorador" -- Spanish title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.