DescriptionYou are a test subject codenamed "Spewer", born in a lab for the sake of study. Your real purpose is unclear but a series of room lies ahead of you with various challenges to overcome, while your giant creator is watching you behind a glass wall.
In this game you are a blob-like creature which needs to find its way through 60 levels spread over five chapters (and one bonus chapter), all that you have in your disposal is yourself, or rather the contents of yourself. In order to solve various puzzles you must puke 5 kinds of vomit with different characteristics:
- Green vomit is neutral and doesn't have any specific ability. You can still use it to boost up or swim in it, but not as effectively as in other types of vomit.
- White vomit is like foam which floats in mid-air and you can swim in.
- Yellow vomit has acidic traits and can be used to melt certain platforms.
- Red vomit is the most effective in propelling you to tough-to-reach areas.
- Black vomit is thick and can be used to climb on to various places or block acid.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Spewer (Play the game in a browser.)
- YouTube - Keslen10's Channel (A YouTube channel with video walkthroughs for every single Spewer level.)