1001 Video Games
appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die
by General Editor Tony Mott.
The game's designer Paul Shirley
did not learn than an Apple port had been made until the 2000s, and he never received any royalties for it.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #65 “Readers' Top 100”
- Computer Gamer
- February 1986 (issue #17) - Included in the list Spectrum Collection (the best Spectrum ZX games since 1985 by editorial staff choice)
- Happy Computer
- 1986 - Best Dexterity Game of the Year
- Issue 04/1987 - #7 Best Game in 1986 (Readers' Vote)
- Power Play
- 1987 - Best Atari XL Game '87
- January 1990 (Issue 57) – 'The Best Games of the 80's Decade' (Phil King)