Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy have been kidnapped! SpongeBob springs to the rescue using the powers of Mermaid Man's superhero belt.
- Become the hero of Bikini Bottom by defeating The Dirty Bubble
- Use the special powers of Mermaid Man's belt - Shrink Ray, Water Ball, Raging Whirlwind, Summon Sea Creatures, Sulphur Vision and Magnetise
Contributed by DreinIX (9398) on May 06, 2008.
Soak in the SuperpowersThe Dirty Bubble has kidnapped SpongeBob's favorite superheroes, and he must restore order in Bikini Bottom! Using the touch screen to control the legendary powers of the Mermaid Man superhero belt, you can access its powers and abilities. Players can also upload a multiplayer game to another DS via wireless connectivity and start playing immediately.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 05, 2007.
- SpongeBob gains superpowers! Utilise Mermaid Man's superhero belt as you fight The Dirty Bubble and become the hero of Bikini Bottom
- Utilise all the special powers of Mermaid Man's belt, including: Shrink Ray, Water Ball, Raging Whirlwind, Summon Sea Creatures, Sulphur Vision, Magnetise, Super Speed, Super Jump and Super Super Strength
- More than 10 million units of SpongeBob video game sold [source: THQ sales]
- 20 new TV episodes premiering in 2005
SpongeBob Squarepants The Yellow AvengerRelease Date: 25-Nov-2006 Barcode: 4005209071154
PEGI Age Ratings: 7+
Platforms: Nintendo DS
The Dirty Bubble has kidnapped SpongeBob's Favourite superheroes. Mermaid Man adn Barnacle Boy! SpongeBob must fight back using the legendary powers of the Mermaid Man superhero belt and restore order in Bikini Bottom. Help him as he fights against the Dirty Bubble and his legions of evildoers.
Contributed by Sciere (329375) on Mar 30, 2006.
ABSORBING EVIL ONE DROP AT A TIME!
WHEN THE DIRTY BUBBLE CAPTURES MERMAIDMAN AND BARNACLEBOY ONLY ONE SPONGE CAN SAVE THE DAY! HELP SPONGEBOB USE HIS NEW POWERS TO FIGHT THE DIRTY BUBBLE AND HIS LEGIONS OF EVILDOERS.
SUPER WATER BALL
FIGHT THE DIRTY BUBBLE WITH 5 SUPER POWERS
Contributed by Ben K (23089) on Dec 18, 2005.