DescriptionSpongeBob SquarePants, star of the animated childrens television program, is the unlikely typing tutor in this educational game.
Eugene H. Krabs, crabby denizen of Bikini Bottom, has found a strange artifact in a dumpster. When Squidward tells him it's a typewriter, Eugene first tries to cash in by selling it as a "Wordyburger". Not having any luck with that, he sets up a pay-to-enter typing tournament at the Krusty Krab, with a seanut butter & jellyfish jelly sandwich for the grand prize. This proves to be a popular idea, and the resulting line naturally attracts our friend, SpongeBob...
SpongeBob takes you through 20 different lessons, covering all the keys including uppercase and numbers, and working to develop your typing speed and accuracy. Prior to entering the tournament, you can go to a practice center, where you can select from a large list of typing exercises (printable upon completion), or go to Glove World and play the typing mini-games.
- Senseless Patrick - Patrick has lost his senses; you are inside his head and must type letters in a maze game to retrieve them.
- Snail's Pace Race - Type the words at the bottom of the screen to keep your snail moving along on the racetrack; speed and accuracy count!
- Doh Ray Me - Pick a song and type the notes (letter keys) shown to play the music.
- A Star is Born - Type the words shown on screen to dress Patrick up in your favorite colors; mix and match to make some truly ridiculous costumes.
- Glove World 500 - As you drive, type the words shown on your dashboard; errors manifest as splats on your windshield. Keep your eyes off the road!
There are three levels of play - Seaworthy, Sailorific, and Holy Mackerel, so you can up your level for an extra challenge or practice.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Common Sense Media||Windows||Sep 18, 2004||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
SVP of Media Products: