Star Trek: D-A-C Ad Blurbs
Star Trek®: D-A-C is a fast-paced, top-down space shooter inspired by the new motion picture. This pick-up and play game allows you and your friends to choose starships (from a list that includes the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise) and battle it out online!
- Three game play modes: In single-player, practice against A.I. bots to become an expert captain. Jump into online multiplayer, where twelve players (six per team) compete in intense online battles. Team up with friends to combat in space in online co-op.
- Three game types: Team Deathmatch lets teams go head-to-head in a winner-takes-all fight to the finish. In Assault, teams must protect and conquer control points in space. In Conquest, teams take turns trying to dominate or defend a sector of space.
- Three ship classes: Each faction has the powerful Flagship, the nimble Fighter, and the devastating Bomber, each providing unique capabilities in combat.
- Inspired by the upcoming Star Trek film: Take down enemies while flying the new U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Superior graphics: With visuals inspired by the film, players of Star Trek: D-A-C fight in a diverse array of outer space settings.
- Star Trek soundtrack: Star Trek: D-A-C features music and sound effects taken from the new Star Trek movie.
Enlist in Starfleet or join the Romulan Empire as you battle with up to 11 friends in game play modes including Solo Play, Online Versus, and Online Co-op. Command the powerful Flagship, the nimble Fighter or the devastating Bomber, each with their own unique capabilities. Choose your side, fire your weapons, boldly go where no man has gone before!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18208) on Oct 08, 2010.