Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - European Release:
Step into the boots of Rookie One an aspiring Rebel fighter pilot and fly your way from training runs all the way to the Death Star. Chase TIE fighters through an asteroid storm, take out a Star Destroyer, blow away Imperial walkers and blast through a Rebel base overtaken by Storm Troopers. Play as male or female over 15 extensive and varied stages with 3 levels of difficulty.
Contributed by muesli (278) on Aug 24, 2004.
Rebel Forces have won their first battle against the dark side... But the war has only just begun!
- Smooth 3D modeling techniques envelop you through 15 pulse-pounding levels
- Digitized cinematic sequences from the Star Wars trilogy with additional footage created exclusively for the game.
- Stunning movie-quality sound effects by Skywalker Sound
- CD-quality soundtrack by John Williams (as performed by the London Symphony Orchestra)
- Three different Star Wars vehicles to control: T16, Skyhopper, X-wing starfighter and the A-wing starfighter.
Contributed by Jeanne (75601) on Nov 13, 2003.
As Rookie One, you are thrust into a 3D galaxy far, far away to crush the evil Empire, once and for all. Take your T16 Skyhopper on a training run through Beggar's Canyon... Then dodge asteroids and blast TIE fighters in a deep space rumble... tackle a fleet of menacing AT-ATs on the icy tundra of Hoth... and ultimately annihilate Vader and the evil Empire with a kamikaze trench run on the infamous Death Star.
You still have the chance to own the classic Rebel Assault
Don't miss out on the original adventure - the best-selling LucasArts game of all time!
Contributed by RKL (5613) on Sep 27, 2003.
Rebel Assault is our first Star Wars action-arcade game to include actual footage from the Star Wars movies. This game also uses extensive 3D rendered art. Its 15 action-packed levels include: navigating Beggar's Canyon, engaging Imperial walkers on Hoth and dodging asteroids and TIE fighters in deep space.
Contributed by RKL (5613) on Sep 25, 2003.
Take control of any of four Star Wars(c) vehicles in a variety of challenging piloting, targeting, and combat scenarios in the first LucasArts game made exculsively for CD-ROM. After honing flight and combat skills, defend Tatooine against Imperial attack, challenge the menacing walkers on the frigid ice planet of Hoth, and combat the Empire in a series of intense deepspace battles.
- Over a dozen action-packed levels
- Astonishing 3D graphics
- Full screen video from the Star Wars movies
- Digitized speech and movie sound effects
- Richly detailed space and surface missions
- Animated cut scenes
- Sound track by John Williams as performed by the London Symphony Orchestra
- An unforgettable arcade experience
Contributed by Tomer Gabel (4374) on Sep 15, 1999.