Stolen Ad Blurbs
Hip Interactive delivers a Hollywood-style dose of hi-tech crime, suspense, and close-
- A new heroine for a new kind of stealth game
- Hollywood-style storyline, locations and cut-scenes
- Deadly opponents present a lethal challenge, from security guards to advanced
automated defence systems
- Make use of numerous hi-tech gadgets, including tracking devices, sonic visor, and
fitting body suits.
Anya Romanov is an unlikely heroine operating on the wrong side of the law in a dark
near-future world of oppression and fear. When a regular burglary goes awry, Anya finds
herself ensnared in the deadly politics of a city whose underbelly is rife with corruption.
Only her skills as a thief can hope to save her.
Kitted out with the best hi-tech gear that "someone else's money did buy" Anya is not alone
in her crimes. Thanks to micro-gadgetry, her friend and confidant Louie Palmer is now also
the ever-present guiding voice in Anya's ear.
Combining a blend of third-person, stealth and action games, Stolen delivers a tense,
Developer Blue 52 has focused on delivering atmospheric and detailed environments with
awesome lighting effects. A museum, high-tech prison and satellite array are just some of
the locations to creep and skulk around in this visually spectacular game.
These touches aren't just cosmetic; smart use of the real-time shadow technology is
essential for success. Use stealth, athletics, hacking, lock picking and an array of
high-tech weapons to bypass security, but try to ignore your heart pounding in your ears
as you try to outsmart and out-sneak a deadly, determined enemy.
Contributed by DreinIX (9397) on Mar 27, 2008.
In a city plagued by crime and corruption, heroes are found on the wrong side of the law. Anya Romanov is a sexy, high-tech thief; Louie Palmer is the voice in her ear - advisor, confident, friend. When an everyday job turns sour, they find themselves drawn into a web of conspiracy that will shake the whole city to the ground.
Stolen is a 3rd person Action Stealth game featuring advanced realtime lighting and shadow-casting technology, dynamic enemy A.I. and beautifully rich and mature looking graphics. It is being published by HIP Games on PS2, X-box and PC and is due for realease in March 2005
Contributed by Jeanne (75394) on Mar 21, 2006.
DAS VERBRECHEN SAH NOCH NIE SO GUT AUS.
REINKOMMEN, ZUGREIFEN UND NICHTS WIE RAUS
Genieße das Gefühl, ein Dieb zu sein
Erhältlich ab Frühjahr 2005
Contributed by Xoleras (65945) on May 28, 2005.
In a city plagued by crime and corruption, heroes are found on the wrong side of the law. Anya Romanov is a sexy, high-tech thief-for-hire. When an everyday job turns sour, she finds herself drawn into a web of conspiracy that shakes the whole city to its foundations.
- Feel the thrill of modern thievery: Pick door locks, avoid deadly traps, hack camera systems, crack safes, and steal priceless items without being seen.
- Be athletic and agile: Scale roofs, dodge guards, jump, spring, and spin. But watch out, because one mistake may cost you your life.
- The perfect sneak: Infiltrate incredible locations like a Japanese museum, a high-tech prison, and a satellite array, each with numerous enemies and systems to outsmart with unique personalities and traits.
- Stay away from the light: Use atmospheric real-time volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies.
High-tech thief equipment: Employ tracking devices, a nullifier, a sonic visor, traversal equipment, and much more.
- Fantastic film-like atmosphere: Experience tense dramatic action supported by a compelling story.
Contributed by Xoleras (65945) on May 17, 2005.